SEEKING OFFICE/WAREHOUSE JUNIOR
We seek a dedicated, highly motivated and organised office/warehouse junior to help co-ordinate the daily runnings of Pony Rider. The office junior is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service, general administrative duties, co-ordinating & packing warehouse shipments as well as overseeing casuals at peak periods, account reconciliations and assisting any online enquiries.
Would be beneficial if applicant had prior knowledge of accounting programs Sassu or MYOB.
We would expect that you are:
- Highly organised and computer literate (Mac preferred)
- Have a pleasant phone manner and handle being busy
- Are a swift learner and happy to lead new projects
- Be prepared to assist design and sales team as required
How to apply:
To apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to Tina firstname.lastname@example.org
We also ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
- How do your personal interests align with the Pony Rider brand?
- Why is Pony Rider a brand you’d like to join?
- What are your plans professionally?